Are people meeting at a particular bar on Sat.?*** | Syracusefan.com

Are people meeting at a particular bar on Sat.?***

i think the school is officially at Billy's, but im more inclined to go to the Dugout. my group has some kids, not the kind that post on here, younger but obviously more mature and smarter....and in the back theres tables there.

What about after the game for the basketball game? Will that even be available to watch live down there or is it a local only game??

What about after the game for the basketball game? Will that even be available to watch live down there or is it a local only game??

Game will be on SNY. The normal NYC game watchings are at the East End Bar (quick 15 min 4 train ride into Manhattan) and the Village Pourhouse (which is about 25 min on the 4 to Union Square). Depending on what time the game ends, I think the best bet is to jump on the 4 and get to one of the regular game watching spots instead of hanging out in the Bronx. At one of the game watching spots, you are guaranteed the game with sound, other Cuse fans, and good drink specials during the game.

Game will be on SNY. The normal NYC game watchings are at the East End Bar (quick 15 min 4 train ride into Manhattan) and the Village Pourhouse (which is about 25 min on the 4 to Union Square). Depending on what time the game ends, I think the best bet is to jump on the 4 and get to one of the regular game watching spots instead of hanging out in the Bronx. At one of the game watching spots, you are guaranteed the game with sound, other Cuse fans, and good drink specials during the game.

Ok cool, thanks cuseman!

It is being televised by SNY, so it should be available in any NYC area bar that features electricity.

Do we really want to listen to this over and over?

It is being televised by SNY, so it should be available in any NYC area bar that features electricity.
which rules out about 76% of the Bronx.

Do we really want to listen to this over and over?

I never, ever, never get tired of hearing that song.

Cool story...I was at the 2003 F4 and the Cuse fans started singing that song...the look on the rich, older UT Boosters at the game was priceless after they figured out what we were singing...Finally the day was concluded when we chanted "You can stop him" over and over as Melo was ripping apart UT.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom