Are the Bills looking like the Orange? | Syracusefan.com

Are the Bills looking like the Orange?

Crusty

Living Legend
I am not a Bills fan but, with my Giants sucking wind lately, I have had some fan time on my hands and have been paying some attention to Marrone and the Bills.

I can't help but wonder if the Bills don't look a lot like the Orange. They can run but can't seem to pass very well. They have a young untested QB, who has a pretty poor QBR. The Bills play good D 10th in total D and 13th in scoring D. They are great at run D 5th, but suck at pass D 29th.

The Bills don't put points on the board 22nd. The Bills and Orange are just so similar it is frightening.

There must be something in the water in upstate NY.

I see the similarities between the two programs. Especially if you think about Marrone's first season with the Orange and this year's Bills' team. The Bills played very hard in every game and while it did not result in a lot of Ws, it seemed like the team a majority of the games were close enough in the 4th quarter to swing either way.

Manual battling injuries all season did not help his progression whatsoever, 2014 should be a lot better of a season for him. Even though the Bills are...well the Bills, they don't have many holes that need a MAJOR upgrade. With Byrd on the way out they are going to need to bring in another FS. I would like to see some more help added to the secondary too. Also an upgrade at TE (Chandler isn't much more than a red zone threat), a true mismatch WR (Stevie Johnson is a good WR but I don't think he is a number 1), and this team could finally breakthrough to the playoffs.

I am not a Bills fan but, with my Giants sucking wind lately, I have had some fan time on my hands and have been paying some attention to Marrone and the Bills.

I can't help but wonder if the Bills don't look a lot like the Orange. They can run but can't seem to pass very well. They have a young untested QB, who has a pretty poor QBR. The Bills play good D 10th in total D and 13th in scoring D. They are great at run D 5th, but suck at pass D 29th.

The Bills don't put points on the board 22nd. The Bills and Orange are just so similar it is frightening.

There must be something in the water in upstate NY.
as long as it's not what's in the water in West Virginia....bada bing...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom