Are We Doing Fantasy Baseball This Year? | Syracusefan.com

Are We Doing Fantasy Baseball This Year?

Symphony Steve

All American
To the powers that be, I'm just asking. We've usually heard by now. I think the interest is still strong. But it's getting to the point where I usually consider cracking a magazine, or something.

I got the league notification thing yesterday in my email.

To the powers that be, I'm just asking. We've usually heard by now. I think the interest is still strong. But it's getting to the point where I usually consider cracking a magazine, or something.

I got my league reactivation email yesterday

I got the league reactivated email as well.

If there is need for any extra player let me know.

If there is need for any extra player let me know.

It's either 10 or 12 as we need an even number. I LIKE 12. It's more challenging. So, if we can get a 12th, I'm all for it.

I see we are doing keepers this year. I've never been in a league with that before. How many guys do we get to keep?

I see we are doing keepers this year. I've never been in a league with that before. How many guys do we get to keep?

I don't think we're doing keepers. It's just that last year's rosters popped up. After all, we'd have to vote on such a change.

I'd like some sense as to where we are. When will the draft be? What are the changes to the rules?

Last edited:
I don't think we're doing keepers. It's just that last year's rosters popped up. After all, we'd have to vote on such a change.

I'd like some sense as to where we are. When will the draft be? What are the changes to the rules?
Rosters are empty now.

Im game, also game for going to 12.

I have my doubts that the season happens, but should we schedule a draft? I sure could use the distraction.

There will be baseball.

It may not be till mid June or July, but there will be.

i wouldnt schedule anything till we are a week or 2 out.

i wouldnt schedule anything till we are a week or 2 out.
Yep. Still plenty of time for 3 or 4 more Yankees to injure themselves during their individual workouts. ;)

So I got an email from Yahoo about fantasy baseball this year. Are we going to do it this year? I always really enjoy it but I would have no probem if we passed on this year. But I'm good with whatever the majority wants.

So I got an email from Yahoo about fantasy baseball this year. Are we going to do it this year? I always really enjoy it but I would have no probem if we passed on this year. But I'm good with whatever the majority wants.

I'm gonna pass. I don't believe that the season, even if started, will ever make it to conclusion.

I'm gonna pass. I don't believe that the season, even if started, will ever make it to conclusion.

That's my feeling also, so I'd rather just wait until next season and hope for the best.

I mean... it’s a free league that half the owners forget about every year regardless.

If you guys do it, I’ll do it, it’s real fun before the draft through Memorial Day.

after that a few teams can make a move, but by right now, it’s over for half the league.

so, what I’m saying is...this could be fun till the end.

im ok with not having it too.

weird year...

Bumping this thread for old managers. We are starting up the SyracuseFan fantasy baseball league. Let me know if you want an invite, or go to the active thread.

Bumping this thread for old managers. We are starting up the SyracuseFan fantasy baseball league. Let me know if you want an invite, or go to the active thread.
Jack: I want IN! Let me know where I can access...

Jack: I want IN! Let me know where I can access...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom