Are you fuvking kidding me?? Punt? | Syracusefan.com

Are you fuvking kidding me?? Punt?

BAD Gameday Coach!! Doug is not good on gamedays standing on the sideline. Poor decisions!

He really doesn't do a great job of risk/reward analysis.
That is one way of saying it nicely.i think he is just dumb

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

And the we debut Ashton inside the 15. Dumb.

You guys really want a 50 yd fg attempt? Kid missed from 44 last week. Diff. In the game.

Predictable ... he knew he was going to run twice there no matter what, so went with the wildcat, pathetic.

Does he not know why he is a 4 TD underdog?

No ... we wanted him to go for the first down.

Yup, it's worth the risk in that situation. Especially since every time we punt in that situation it seems like we get a 5-10 yard punt anyway.

You guys really want a 50 yd fg attempt? Kid missed from 44 last week. Diff. In the game.
You don't have to kick. I can believe i had to tell you that

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

And the we debut Ashton inside the 15. Dumb.

this was bizarre.

And when do we hire someone to teach our coaches how to teach our kids how to tackle?

If we had a punter that knew how to pin a team deep, the punt would have been a good playcall.

I don't blame marrone on this. it was early and he was playing field position.

If we had a punter that knew how to pin a team deep, the punt would have been a good playcall.

I don't blame marrone on this. it was early and he was playing field position.
Honest question, how reliable do you expect a college punter to be pinning deep?

I do blame Marrone. Just an awful choice.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

Poor choice shows no confidence in your O

Honest question, how reliable do you expect a college punter to be pinning deep?

I do blame Marrone. Just an awful choice.

I expect him to be more reliable than a 12 yard punt. I think pinning a team within 15 is completely realistic. And with that expectation in mind, it was a decent playcall by Marrone.

Our punter just sucks nuts.

I expect him to be more reliable than a 12 yard punt. I think pinning a team within 15 is completely realistic. And with that expectation in mind, it was a decent playcall by Marrone.

Our punter just sucks nuts.
I don't think it should have been a surprise that the punter sucks nuts. They all suck at that.

Hence, bad choice.

4th and 9 Right

I gotta get Tuttle the latest "sabrmeteic" football research. Tuttle you would be like "really?". I had the same reaction when I first studied how statistically disabled coaches are. Absolutely should go for it there

Absolutely have to go for it ... especially after they already attempted three 4th down conversions. You had a chance to punch goliath square on the jaw ...

My entire section simultaneously went off on Marrone when the punter came out. Smh...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom