Are you ready for a Dude article? | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Are you ready for a Dude article?

Dude doesn't live in Morgantown. He lives in some little hole in far southern West Virginia. Guy has unbelievable butthurt from WVU being spurned by the ACC. He lives to see the ACC destroyed. That's some sick sh%t brother. Almost as sick as the WVU fan who wants to see a couple of Georgia Tech posters die and descend into the pits of hell for their role in debunking the kookiest of the WVU "insiders".

West Virginia isn't the meth and secessionist militia capital of America* for nothing.

* made that up, but it works.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2

Not sure I believe a prediction of the future where Pitt, Boston College, Duke, Wake, and Syracuse are all left out.

I still can't fathom schools with strong academic and athletic histories being left out when there are schools like Mississippi State, Texas Tech, etc. which all have seats at the big table. Maybe the next round would be the super conferences getting rid of the low hanging fruit?

Disappointed. I thought this was going to be Lebowski related.
uploadfromtaptalk1353600069422.jpg

West Virginia isn't the meth and secessionist militia capital of America* for nothing.

* made that up, but it works.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2

actually my buddy from the yonkers pipefitters local told me on a job he was down there on said there was more heroine being used than on the streets of harlem.

he was surprised at the amount and types of drugs used by the local people