Are you rooting foe BE teams, ACC teams or neither? | Syracusefan.com

Are you rooting foe BE teams, ACC teams or neither?

orangepassion

Nunzio Prophet
Since most fans here traditionally have cheered on (at least most) BE teams

good question - I find myself going against Big East teams this year - that's the opposite of every other year that I've watched!
- part of it is that in past years I felt (rightly so) that strong conference showing was good for the 'cuse. This year I really am sick of every Big East team and feel it's "us against the world"
fwiw, I'm not pulling for ACC either (except NC State)

Pulling for BE teams a little.

Honestly don't think I'll ever root for an ACC team (besides SU, of source).

I'm not rooting for either of then. They all want us to lose so f them.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

Both but ACC helps us more for NCAA Units
Will we be given a cut, even though we're not in the league yet? I wouldn't be surprised if both BE and ACC try to freeze us out of our NCAA payday.

Big East for me with the exception of Georgetown, I can not think of ay scenario where I cheer for those guys iven if a G'Town win is good for SU

Big East teams -- except GTown. I just can't root for Duke or UNC. We're still in the Big East next season.

I'm not rooting for either of then. They all want us to lose so f them.

It's us against the world. F*** the world. Big 10, Big East, ACC, Big 12...

F**K
THEM
ALL

Rooting for the Big East as a largely financial matter. We get more tournament shares the more games Big East teams win. We need that money as a program.

As a minor consideration, every win the Big East gets in the dance makes our excellent regular season that much better.

The headlines of retrospective stories 20 years could now could look back and say, "The Big East, with 8 Sweet 16 teams, Headlined by National Champion Syracuse" or some such things.

I root for who I pick in my bracket and improbable underdogs. Don't care about conference affiliation.

I live in the east and will always cheer for the big east. The only ACC team I will cheer for in the future is Syracuse.

Rooting against all ACC teams. This isnt the Sisters of the Poor ghetto conference anymore where we have to prove ourselves as a conference because the football side is a mess and we need to overcompensate. The ACC is stable and therefore I want them all to suck so we can come in and dominate. I do find mysef rooting for some Big East teams, especially Cinci and USF for some reason.

rooting for SU, followed by my youngest's undergrad alma mater, followed by my youngest's grad school alma mater and my oldest's undergrad alma mater. Not really rooting for anyone else, except maybe Lehigh last night.

I find myself not caring about BE or ACC teams at all this year

I'm rooting for NC State, Cincinnati, Louisville and USF -- until/if they meet Syracuse. The hell with the rest of them.

I hold particular ill will towards Marquette, whose internet fans have taken extreme delight all year in portraying SU as a cesspool of pedophilia, drug abuse, cheating and misogyny and JB as the degenerate ringmaster. I actually respect the Marquette team but 95% of their fans are such loathsome that I hope they lose on a blatantly wrong call by the officials (to make up for that over-and-back last year).

I'm rooting for NC State, Cincinnati, Louisville and USF -- until/if they meet Syracuse. The hell with the rest of them.

I hold particular ill will towards Marquette, whose internet fans have taken extreme delight all year in portraying SU as a cesspool of pedophilia, drug abuse, cheating and misogyny and JB as the degenerate ringmaster. I actually respect the Marquette team but 95% of their fans are such loathsome that I hope they lose on a blatantly wrong call by the officials (to make up for that over-and-back last year).
Lane violations are so trendy right now. I hope they lose on a Jae Crowder lane violation ala ND.

Big East teams & teams that we have played and in other games underdogs. When Big East teams lose media types like DG & others like to gloat & knock the conference which diminishes what we have accomplished this year.

I was rooting for Jerami's brother last night. That's just the way I roll.

The conference is 6 & 3

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom