Arizona fires Rich Rod / hires Kevin Sumlin | Syracusefan.com

Arizona fires Rich Rod / hires Kevin Sumlin

For the other one...

oh please be Petrino! Please, please, please!

giphy.gif

Franklin would be a solid Plan B tho, if it isn't Petrino.

Who had Zona, State, and the Cardinals all hiring new coaches after this season?

The word now is that it isn't me too. It is for football reasons.

So they investigated a woman's claims, couldn't substantiate it, but found something else that made them say "holy shiitake" we gotta fire him.

Wonder if they found something similar to the accusations against the hoops team.

So they investigated a woman's claims, couldn't substantiate it, but found something else that made them say "holy shiitake" we gotta fire him.

Wonder if they found something similar to the accusations against the hoops team.
Don't forget about Mike Price. Strippers always make juicy gossip.

Supposedly the woman refused to cooperate with the U of A investigation.

Not a Dino to Zona post...but Dino loves the heat...

Babers said he still remembers Arizona — and the heat — fondly.

“I loved it, you kidding me?” Babers said. “You know what, now I’m at Syracuse, but I love the heat, I love it. I’d roll around with my windows up I loved it so much.

“And how could you not love coaching for coach Tomey? And with the character of those players? I really enjoyed Tucson.”

Not a Dino to Zona post...but Dino loves the heat...

Babers said he still remembers Arizona — and the heat — fondly.

“I loved it, you kidding me?” Babers said. “You know what, now I’m at Syracuse, but I love the heat, I love it. I’d roll around with my windows up I loved it so much.

“And how could you not love coaching for coach Tomey? And with the character of those players? I really enjoyed Tucson.”
He gone ;)