Arizona vs. Michigan today | Syracusefan.com

Arizona vs. Michigan today

It's a real rare bird (almost uncooked) when the #1 team is not the favorite against an unranked team, although Mich is #25 in coaches poll. But Mich is laying 2.5. Love the pick cap2nine.

Stauskas needs a big game

Yes, he does. Someone mentioned Cooney as a JJ Reddick type player the other day, I think Stauskas fits that mold a bit better. He is a more complete player right now than JJ was as a soph though. And he gives off a bit of the smug frat boy vibe at times that JJ had.

Nice finish by Robinson.

Michigan looking good - Arizona's offense seems to revolve around missing shots and crashing the boards.

Ghost said:
Michigan looking good - Arizona's offense seems to revolve around missing shots and crashing the boards.

They are wasting good scoring opportunities. Missing a lot of easy shots which is resulting in michigan running and getting transition baskets

They are wasting good scoring opportunities. Missing a lot of easy shots which is resulting in michigan running and getting transition baskets
It's like they have a bunch of BMK's out there right now.

Nice finish by Levert...stepping up for UM.

Michigan up 6 and going to line after the break at the under 8 TO. good spot for UM to be in.

Zona is going down baby ! Take care of business in the Garden and we are #1

The more college bball I watch the more impressed I am with our half court offense.

This should be a good finish.

I want Michigan to win, but it's nice to see them burned by a bad charge call.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom