Arizona... | Syracusefan.com

Arizona...

If Miller is looking to get over that underachieving in the tourney hump not sure Romar can help.

That's a good point. Recruiting doesn't seem to be a problem for Sean in Arizona and it seems that's Romar's strong point.

Romar.
AG and it's not even close. And I wanted someone other than AG. AG is a good coach and a good recruiter. I think people are going to be very happy with the results he brings us and soon. Romar is lazy. A lousy coach. How good of a recruiter he is, is still in question. He had two great recruiters on his staff.

AG and it's not even close. And I wanted someone other than AG. AG is a good coach and a good recruiter. I think people are going to be very happy with the results he brings us and soon. Romar is lazy. A lousy coach. How good of a recruiter he is, is still in question. He had two great recruiters on his staff.

He sold recruits a bill of goods to recruits for years, he could sell something alright.

Not flaming, but what evidence is there that AG is a good recruiter?

I asked this question a while ago. The reasoning I got is that he's from Brooklyn.
There are probably 50 kids at SU from Brooklyn. Had I known that's what it took, I would have been on the lookout out.

Not flaming, but what evidence is there that AG is a good recruiter?
It is a wait and see thing. He is a hard worker but has never been at a school of Syracuse's level. Only St. Francis, Providence and Dayton. He got a kid or two at Dayton and with his NE background should be a good recruiter.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom