Arkansas Game Roll Call | Syracusefan.com

Arkansas Game Roll Call

TexanMark

Tailgate Guru
General Admission Tix just went on sale. $25 a piece. Limited singles down low...quite a few tickets still available sideline 2nd level.

I'll be there with my better half. I bought two tickets Section 216, Row 6
My wife might not go to the game so I might have a single to sell.

Expect a pregame get together around 4pm details TBD

Buying tickets is fairly painless, u can print at home...some issues with website going down today.

Remember Arkansas touches the Mississippi River which flows to the Gulf Of Mexico, which touches the Atlantic Ocean which touches NY...so this will be a home game for us.

http://www.arkansasrazorbacks.com/ViewArticle.dbml?ATCLID=205701323

Update: My extra ticket is off the market. My wife said..oh you are going up to watch a basketball game? Oh I can watch that for 2 hours...she thought it was a football game at first. :rolleyes:

Mark, I'm going to talk to the pants and see if she wants to head down for Friday and Saturday. Where are your seats?

I may go. Have friends in Fayetteville. Know and like the place a LOT. I've got a couple of grad student friends there looking at tix. I'm setting a Priceline flight bid limit at $200. Too far to drive.

I have tons of intel on where to eat/drink/stay. PM me if you want.

I may go. Have friends in Fayetteville. Know and like the place a LOT. I've got a couple of grad student friends there looking at tix. I'm setting a Priceline flight bid limit at $200. Too far to drive.

I have friends and family in Fayetteville. Be sure to check out Mulligans and Hullars if you go

Reactions: MGP

Paul: Send me any info you have on a decent casual restaurant/sports bar within walking distance of the Arena. We have a 7:30pm tip...so I would like to meet folks around 5pm for dinner/drinks. Where are living now? KC?

Ok guys...good news/bad news

Lots of real good restaurants but they are a mile from the arena. Apparently the arena is on the quiet side of campus and the only thing nearby are fast food restaurants. I was hoping to park, eat, walk to the game but it is not happening unless it is nice night.

Farrells Sports Bar/Brew Pub looks good with happy hour between 5 and 7
Farrells is downtown and is the happening area of the city...probably a good area to return to for any of those wishing to celebrate.

http://www.farrellslounge.com/pdf/menu.pdf

http://www.farrellslounge.com/pdf/parking-map.pdf

Place looks great Mark. I wonder how decent local cab service is.
I just booked a room within walking distance of Farrells at the Chancellor. It's a little pricey but I hear it's one of the only hotels that allows you to bring your toothbrush.

I will be there. I have section 217 row 1. Dickson street is their version of M street. Dickson is longer and has more bars and restaurants. As of right now I have 1 extra ticket.

I will be there. I have section 217 row 1. Dickson street is their version of M street. Dickson is longer and has more bars and restaurants. As of right now I have 1 extra ticket.
Cool...hope to see you pregame. BTW, I should have a buyer for your single (Orangello). He should know by Monday or Tuesday if he can join us.

Place looks great Mark. I wonder how decent local cab service is.
I just booked a room within walking distance of Farrells at the Chancellor. It's a little pricey but I hear it's one of the only hotels that allows you to bring your toothbrush.
If the weather is decent I'll walk the mile if not I'll drive over and park at the arena.

Cool...hope to see you pregame. BTW, I should have a buyer for your single (Orangello). He should know by Monday or Tuesday if he can join us.
That would be great. Would be great to meet you and others.

That would be great. Would be great to meet you and others.

I will definately take the tick. Will be driving up with TexanMark on Friday. Let me know where and when to meet ya or PM me your cell #. Thxs.

Just picked up two tickets in 127 row 6 behind what should be our basket.

If the weather looks good: say no rain and temps 45+ do you want to do a tailgate instead? I can bring some chairs, mini-grill and cooler? We could meet in the parking lot around 4:30-5pm. Just a thought.

If the weather looks good: say no rain and temps 45+ do you want to do a tailgate instead? I can bring some chairs, mini-grill and cooler? We could meet in the parking lot around 4:30-5pm. Just a thought.
I would totally be down with that. I could also bring some items like a couple of cases of Boulevard Pale and Wheat.

I would totally be down with that. I could also bring some items like a couple of cases of Boulevard Pale and Wheat.

Sounds good...I'll see what the others say. Really dependant on the weather...I'm sure my wife doesn't want to stand out in the cold n rain.

Let's get a headcount started.
Me and Mrs BrandoKC 2

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

My brother and I are in. May not be able to meet up before, but will definitely meet you guys out afterwards.

Mark, shoot me a message and let me know where everyone is staying.

My brother and I are in. May not be able to meet up before, but will definitely meet you guys out afterwards.

Mark, shoot me a message and let me know where everyone is staying.
Looking forward to meeting you. Joe College said to make sure your mother joins us.

Looking forward to meeting you. Joe College said to make sure your mother joins us.

Joe College should get off his fat girly ass and join us. But he won't. He was the inspiration for Sam Kinison's famous "detachable penis" stand up act. Mrs. College has him tied to the kitchen table and begging for scraps.

We'll tip a few of Brando's beers for ya, Joe. Have fun with the Swiffer and Mop-n-Glo.

Don't be late to Thanksgiving or you're getting the dark meat again.

Pete, I was joking about Joe but it was worth it for that post.

Weather looks great! High of 66 and a 0% chance of precip.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom