Arkansas St Prediction Thread... | Syracusefan.com

Arkansas St Prediction Thread...

Hate to say this but does it even matter? We will win but does anyone really care right now? I have never felt this apathetic towards SU basketball. Really disappointing.

Syracuse should win. Arkansas State will make it uncomfortable because SU doesn't keep their foot on an opposing team's neck. Arkansas State literally hasn't played anyone worth mentioning at this point.

i predict that if we lose the meltdowns will be epic. like Bernie Fine level epic.

i predict that if we lose the meltdowns will be epic. like Bernie Fine level epic.

I'm bringing my in-laws to this game, and it's their first time at the Dome for an SU game, so for all that's holy, I hope they don't, because I will go absolutely ape spit if they do lose and it'll make for an awkward rest of the week.

I'm bringing my in-laws to this game, and it's their first time at the Dome for an SU game, so for all that's holy, I hope they don't, because I will go absolutely ape spit if they do lose and it'll make for an awkward rest of the week.
We got this.

If no one is at the game, will we know if we won or lost?
I'm going, and like some on the board have said, will sit on my hands and tell others to sit down.;)
Oh,
Team that looks like they have never played together before: 76
Team we have never played before: 52

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online