Army Game Thread... | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Army Game Thread...

We're in trouble if a transfer makes that much of a difference.

Donahue stoned on the doorstep, needed to go low there.

SU falling down left and right, Solomon falls down looses the ball. Game looks to big for him right now. Shewell or Thorpe should be in

Salcido rocket but saved, SU shooting high on everything.

GOAL EVANS ON A TURNOVER. Evans goes low, great decision

Fusco crushed an army player to cause that turnover, 44 seconds left

JeremyCuse said:
Forkin and Maltz transferred

Concern I had this year. Lack of feeders and offensive chemistry. Everything today is one on one. Looks like Desko is trying different combos at attack and midfield. Might take half the season before things are set.

Flag on Army, 1.8 seconds left. SU will hold going into the fourth.

Concern I had this year. Lack of feeders and offensive chemistry. Everything today is one on one. Looks like Desko is trying different combos at attack and midfield. Might take half the season before things are set.

Agreed, but Piroli will help immensely in that area. Solomon can be that guy but hes not ready as a frosh. Getting Barber back to midfield will help as well, he looks out of place at attack.

JeremyCuse said:
Agreed, but Piroli will help immensely in that area. Solomon can be that guy but hes not ready as a frosh. Getting Barber back to midfield will help as well, he looks out of place at attack.

I understand. Scary to think, though, that we're so fragile at that spot. One guy goes down and the entire offensive chemistry is thrown off balance.

Penalty released, Su got a good look but Barber was high

I understand. Scary to think, though, that we're so fragile at that spot. One guy goes down and the entire offensive chemistry is thrown off balance.

A reality for most teams unfortunately. Take Jones off of Duke or Kavanaugh off of ND teams are totally different.

Ugh Evans with an absolutely brutal turnover. Army ball

Evans needs to give up the one on one stuff.

Not his game.

Donahue falls down, Su turns it over, Desko playing to deep into the bench on that possession

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom