Army now has openings in 2018 and 2019 | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Army now has openings in 2018 and 2019

Well get "unengaged" Ms. Edson. Please. These games are sensible on so many levels (proximity, tradition, antidote to a brutal ACC schedule - i.e. not LSU). We just scheduled Army for 4 games in the mid-20s; why not now? I don't no what the thought process is in not pursuing this match-up because it appears to be a gift from the scheduling gods. Michie Stadium at West Point is an ideal setting for college football perched majestically on the Hudson far from the soulless concrete and asphalt of MetLife Stadium. C'mon, a little sugar for the fan base.

that's too bad, so whomever we are engaged with better be a tomato can that we will crush, then I won't complain.

that's too bad, so whomever we are engaged with better be a tomato can that we will crush, then I won't complain.

I don't think they are going to add more power conference teams for the short term. On a related note, I am somewhat disappointed that apparently SU will not be getting any games vs. new FBS team Liberty. Rutgers will, though.

I don't think they are going to add more power conference teams for the short term. On a related note, I am somewhat disappointed that apparently SU will not be getting any games vs. new FBS team Liberty. Rutgers will, though.

Liberty, Equality, Fraternity: Rutgers 2018 OOC schedule.

No, I don't think they will add a P5 team, just don't add San Diego State or someone of that ilk, but I think Dino and Wildhack know better. I don't what the point spread will be, but I am taking Liberty straight up anyway!

No, I don't think they will add a P5 team, just don't add San Diego State or someone of that ilk, but I think Dino and Wildhack know better. I don't what the point spread will be, but I am taking Liberty straight up anyway!

I'm all in on Coastal Carolina, UNC-Charlotte, South Alabama, UAB and Troy.

"We are engaged with other opponents for 2018 and 2019," Sue Edson, executive senior associate AD and chief of communications wrote in an email.
If we are "engaged", announce the names of the wedding partners. Other schools can name their partners years out. :bang:

I'm all in on Coastal Carolina, UNC-Charlotte, South Alabama, UAB and Troy.

FIU, FAU

Get Florida Atlantic on the schedule. Bring it on Lane Kiffin

we currently are scheduled to open 19 vs holy cross on 8/31. Im guessing if this was 3 or 4 months ago that army came up open in 18 or 19 we would have tried to move 2 of the 4 already scheduled to those years. But we probably are in final agreement stage with someone for 18 and 19 with 1 year home the next away

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom