ARod drops lawsuits against MLB and the MLBPA | Syracusefan.com

ARod drops lawsuits against MLB and the MLBPA

YES Network ‏@YESNetwork 41m
BREAKING: Alex Rodriguez has voluntarily dismissed his lawsuit against MLB and the MLBPA.

YES Network ‏@YESNetwork 5m
Via @KenDavidoff: A-Rod's attorney Joe Tacopina says A-Rod will not attend #SpringTraining.

http://espn.go.com/new-york/mlb/sto...yankees-withdraws-lawsuit-overturn-suspension
I smell buy out. Too bad.
I was looking forward to those sanctimonious s that run baseball being cross examined. Gaylord Perry is in the Hall of Fame. Cheated most of his career, if not all of it. Revered member of the 300 win club. Cost guys money by using an illegal pitch, and everybody laughs. Guys like Cap Anson, Ty Cobb, etc. part of the Hall. Corked bats, ha ha. Illegal pitches, ha ha. Greenies, uppers, etc., ha ha. Mickey Mantel (and others) played drunk and stoned, ha ha. Umps blowing calls to catch an early plane, ha ha. A Rod - worse thing ever in baseball.

Andy Petit, Gary Sheffield, etc admit using and NOTHING happens to them. A Rod makes too much money for the old boys and they go after him in unprecedented fashion.

Last edited:
Either that, or he's accepted his 162 game rip, and he'll be back for a paycheck in 2015-2017.

Capt. Tuttle said:
I smell buy out. Too bad. I was looking forward to those sanctimonious s that run baseball being cross examined. Gaylord Perry is in the Hall of Fame. Cheated most of his career, if not all of it. Revered member of the 300 win club. Cost guys money by using an illegal pitch, and everybody laughs. Guys like Cap Anson, Ty Cobb, etc. part of the Hall. Corked bats, ha ha. Illegal pitches, ha ha. Greenies, uppers, etc., ha ha. Mickey Mantel (and others) played drunk and stoned, ha ha. Umps blowing calls to catch an early plane, ha ha. A Rod - worse thing ever in baseball. Andy Petit, Gary Sheffield, etc admit using and NOTHING happens to them. A Rod makes too much money for the old boys and they go after him in unprecedented fashion.

I used to love baseball. But everything you've said is pretty much why I don't. Just sick of the bs sport.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom