Art Jones happy with Shaf | Syracusefan.com

Art Jones happy with Shaf

Rocco

Watching you.
Arthur Jones ‏@Artj97 Feb 8
@Coach_Shafer I'm super excited about the '14 Syracuse football signing class. A great complement to the talent that's already there.
Coach Scott Shafer ‏@Coach_Shafer Feb 8
@Artj97 Hopefully there is the next Arthur Jones in the class! #cusefam
Arthur Jones ‏@Artj97 Feb 9
@Coach_Shafer I hope so also. Potential is the biggest thing to waste. See ya Monday coach! It's good to be home!! :) #cusefam#teamorange

Arthur Jones ‏@Artj97 Feb 8
@Coach_Shafer I'm super excited about the '14 Syracuse football signing class. A great complement to the talent that's already there.
Coach Scott Shafer ‏@Coach_Shafer Feb 8
@Artj97 Hopefully there is the next Arthur Jones in the class! #cusefam
Arthur Jones ‏@Artj97 Feb 9
@Coach_Shafer I hope so also. Potential is the biggest thing to waste. See ya Monday coach! It's good to be home!! :) #cusefam#teamorange

Art Jones. Notre Dame. 18 tackles for a DT. One of greatest performances in Cuse history. Just reminiscing

Hopefully with Art back in town he can give Jay Bromley a few tips, that might help him get drafted

Hopefully with Art back in town he can give Jay Bromley a few tips, that might help him get drafted

I'm hoping he's working the shite out of Wayne Williams and Eric Crume.

Last edited:
I hope Shafer asks him to swing by campus next time a big name DT recruit is on campus, have him bring his brother too! They can have a totally convenient meet up.

Arthur Jones ‏@Artj97 Feb 11
I love it when working out become my strange addiction. Stacking great work out. S/o to the Syracuse strength conditioning coach Hicks