As a life long fan of the | Syracusefan.com

As a life long fan of the

Capt. Tuttle

Living Legend
Orioles, I want some props from the Yankee fans on this board. Knocking out Boston is the 1st step back up the ladder. Next we need to shoot for the wild card in about 2 years (assuming they can keep Jones/Markakis/Weiters (aka Mauer with Power) together, add some infield pieces around Hardy and the pitching matures.

Orioles, I want some props from the Yankee fans on this board. Knocking out Boston is the 1st step back up the ladder. Next we need to shoot for the wild card in about 2 years (assuming they can keep Jones/Markakis/Weiters (aka Mauer with Power) together, add some infield pieces around Hardy and the pitching matures.

Putting dead sox hate aside, I wanted them to win last night and the Yanks win. The Rays are better than the dead sox.

Putting dead sox hate aside, I wanted them to win last night and the Yanks win. The Rays are better than the dead sox.
Yeah. The Yankee fans wishing for a possible matchup with TB instead of Boston are nuts. TB pitching far superior at this point.

Interesting though how Yanks folded the last two games. Big mouth Martin ( I hope Boston loses) hits into a triple play. Then they use their lineup like the batboy wrote it in last nights game. Where was Rivera at the end of the game?

I will give you props with one 'Like'.

In all seriousness, it was excellent to see Baltimore play that game lik etheir season depended on it. They had a deep brewing hate for Boston this year and really got to put it to them. Good for them.

What an incredible night for baseball fans everywhere. The Orioles faded again this season even though expectations are growing, but I give a ton of credit to Showalter for getting those guys up everyday and playing like it counts. No laying down like they did out in Chicago, Florida, etc. The Yanks look good right now, but the battle in the AL is extremely tough. It's going to be a very exciting October.

As a Yankee fan I wasn't rooting to get the Rays in the playoffs as much as I was just rooting against the Red Sox, without regard to the impact that would have on the playoffs for the Yankees. I don't think this Yankees team will advance in the playoffs. They are not built to win in the post season as they have little to nothing behind CC. I am not sold on Nova being a force this season in the post season. While anything is possible, my expectations are not high.

And the Orioles get no props from me. They beat a dead team, so what? The Sox were practically beating themselves the entire month. I know things have been tough in Baltimore for the last decade or so, so if you choose to see it as a positive I can't say that I blame you...but the Orioles will get no credit or thanks from this Yankee fan.

You should. The Baltimore Orioles became the NY Highlanders which became the Yankees.

Sent from my Vortex using Tapatalk