As a Michigan fan I want to just say, I hope it is an exciting game | Syracusefan.com

As a Michigan fan I want to just say, I hope it is an exciting game

johnnyumfan

Walk On
Syracuse has a very good team and that zone they play with their length will no doubt be a challenge for the young Wolverines. Beilein has never beaten Syracuse but UM and Cuse have never played each other in the NCAA tournament. It should be an interesting matchup between MCW and Burke. Which talented pg has the better game could determine the outcome.

I want to thank the moderators here for allowing me to post on your board. I just hope the players decide the game and the refs are a non-factor.

Syracuse is a fine program run by a first class coach. Win or lose I'm not the type of fan that will talk trash about any opponent.

Syracuse has a very good team and that zone they play with their length will no doubt be a challenge for the young Wolverines. Beilein has never beaten Syracuse but UM and Cuse have never played each other in the NCAA tournament. It should be an interesting matchup between MCW and Burke. Which talented pg has the better game could determine the outcome.

I want to thank the moderators here for allowing me to post on your board. I just hope the players decide the game and the refs are a non-factor.

Syracuse is a fine program run by a first class coach. Win or lose I'm not the type of fan that will talk trash about any opponent.

Well said good sir.

One question for you though...Are you afraid of the 2-3 zone?

Classy post and good luck.

I do not want a close game. I want a win no matter what but respectfully hope we can Hoosier you guys.

Congrats on the Final Four and enjoy each moment of this. I think most of us are...

Welcome! Classy post and hopefully we will earn the right to talk trash to you after the game, you know---just for fun? :cool:

Seriously, though---this should be a great game!

The beauty of my situation as both an SU and UofM alum is that I'm guaranteed one of my schools will be playing for a national championship.

That said, I hope we kick your ass.

If not, I'll see you Monday anyway.

Well said good sir.

One question for you though...Are you afraid of the 2-3 zone?
I'm not afraid of the 2-3 zone. I respect it but fear is not one of my emotions. Burke is probably the type of guard who can find open shooters in a zone. I guess we will see if UM matches up better then IU against the zone. The Hoosiers were totally confused.