Asking for prayers | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Asking for prayers

Life is full of tribulation but that doesn't diminish the good man your father is and will be. I lost my dad in 2004 but he was the best man I knew. He wanted me to go to Syracuse and helped me obtain a scholarship. I think about him everyday and relish the time we had together. I wish you the same...

My father and longtime Syracuse fan is battling for his life right now and the outlook isn't good, I don't post very often but I read everyday. Just asking for you guys to say a prayer or toast a beer for him if you could as it looks like Cusenation is going to lose one of its biggest supporters. He is the reason why at 23 I can definitively say that I will be a season ticket holder for life.

Thanks and go Orange!

All prayers are with you, your family and especially your father.

I will raise a glass tonight in his honor. Forever Orange. My Dad is an alum as well - I know the feeling.

My father and longtime Syracuse fan is battling for his life right now and the outlook isn't good, I don't post very often but I read everyday. Just asking for you guys to say a prayer or toast a beer for him if you could as it looks like Cusenation is going to lose one of its biggest supporters. He is the reason why at 23 I can definitively say that I will be a season ticket holder for life.

Thanks and go Orange!
Praying.

Thoughts and prayers for your father, you, and your family. I'm sure there are plenty here who understand the power of bonding with their father over Syracuse sports.

Thanks and go Orange!
Thoughts and prayers to you and your father.

Thanks and go Orange!
Done.

Sorry.

Just saw this.

Thoughts and prayers to you and your dad.

God bless all of you.

Life is full of tribulation but that doesn't diminish the good man your father is and will be. I lost my dad in 2004 but he was the best man I knew. He wanted me to go to Syracuse and helped me obtain a scholarship. I think about him everyday and relish the time we had together. I wish you the same...
What a nice tribute to your Dad

Good luck to you. I've been there. The support is what helps get you through it.

Raising a toast and saying a prayer.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom