Assume the impossible | Syracusefan.com

Assume the impossible

SBU72

All Conference
Lets assume for what ever reason, JB decides by the 2nd week of Jan., to start playing all the scholarship players. The season ends up with 10 wins. How does it get treated here? Or by all the fan base? I mean so many have called for various players to play less /play more but that isn't going to turn the season around. Do you accept 10 wins? Or with little or no change 14, 15?

I'd preferentially pick whatever amount will lead to the most wins. I'm not sure if you want more losses for more experience/evaluation, but this isn't the NFL where we just drafted a 1st round QB and want to see what we got.

EDIT: I certainly would like to see more Edwards. Not sure it has to be done in a way that would cost us games, but I guess I can see your point better now.

Last edited:
pubs-bars-pub-bar-bar_too_high-high-public_houses-wda0702_low.jpg

Lets assume for what ever reason, JB decides by the 2nd week of Jan., to start playing all the scholarship players. The season ends up with 10 wins. How does it get treated here? Or by all the fan base? I mean so many have called for various players to play less /play more but that isn't going to turn the season around. Do you accept 10 wins? Or with little or no change 14, 15?
Ok, why assume 10 wins is a given in your scenario? Why assume we get to 15 wins going with the status quo? What have you seen that leads you to these assumptions?
I would prefer we go with a 10 man rotation from game 1 to 30 and put up 20 wins. A funny thing happens with many teams that use this philosophy - the bench players get better as the season goes on and can contribute to wins later in the season.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SyraFreed

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom