ASU putting a hurt on Nevada early | Syracusefan.com

ASU putting a hurt on Nevada early

ASU looks crazy good. Both teams are athletic but Nevada is not very good on offense so far. Heard one of the announcers say their average age is 23 or 24. I think I was on my third school by that age. Lol.

Why are they playing at the Staples center?

Refs are allowing so much contact. I bet everything will be a foul in the second half.

ASU looks crazy good. Both teams are athletic but Nevada is not very good on offense so far. Heard one of the announcers say their average age is 23 or 24. I think I was on my third school by that age. Lol.

Yeah, Staples. I was wondering why too.

I’m Surprised. ASU lost most of their top guys from last season. Their efficiency numbers this season are decent but nothing spectacular. I was shocked to see them move into the top 25 this week because they’ve played no good teams so far.

Yeah, Staples. I was wondering why too.

Its not 'cool' to play games on campus anymore.

Nevada isn't taking this team on the road. They owed URI a return game from last year but bought it out immediately when everyone came back and they were preseason contenders. Even if Caroline and the Martins had left they probably decide to pay URI vs honor the agreement why travel all that way to play a school that won't boost your RPI at all.

Noone wants to play the first of a home and home on the road anymore because in college hoops the return game is likely to be bought out.

ASU always plays lights out this time of year. Martins are off big time tonight.

I’m Surprised. ASU lost most of their top guys from last season. Their efficiency numbers this season are decent but nothing spectacular. I was shocked to see them move into the top 25 this week because they’ve played no good teams so far.
The eye test says they look pretty good. Lake and Cheetam down low have dominated. Nevada is settling for a three on every other possession it seems. I don’t remember them playing anyone either.

Rebounds are 24-11 or something. (25-14)

Martin does the hook every time and the refs call a foul on the other guy

I jinxed this game. ASU looks like poo this half...
Remy Martin is an awesome name...
20 point swing

I only watched the second half...the ASU team I saw looked completely inept..they were tripping on their own feet and turning the ball over without pressure.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom