At Johnson park | Syracusefan.com

At Johnson park

orangesox44

Scout Team
Been sitting here since 430 am waiting to get in. I drove down right after Orange Madness last night. Pretty impressed with some rutgers fans having their tailgates set up already at 4 in the mornin in the parking pass lots. Somebody come let me in so I can get ready for a Cuse win. Was just told by a park ranger to go grab a cup of coffee and come back and they should be open.

Been sitting here since 430 am waiting to get in. I drove down right after Orange Madness last night. Pretty impressed with some rutgers fans having their tailgates set up already at 4 in the mornin in the parking pass lots. Somebody come let me in so I can get ready for a Cuse win. Was just told by a park ranger to go grab a cup of coffee and come back and they should be open.

tumblr_mbem43Rh4O1rs0al3.gif

Pretty impressed with some rutgers fans having their tailgates set up already at 4 in the mornin in the parking pass lots.

They're just trying to get away from their Snookie wives. Can't blame them.

Don't fall asleep before kick off

You're a good fan.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

Impressive.jpg

Can we start syracusefan.com fan of the week? I think we have our inaugural winner.

Go Cuse!