At least Babers Speculation can end | Syracusefan.com

At least Babers Speculation can end

Status
Not open for further replies.
F7F68B7D-2196-4092-8F3E-D9776F1C1532.jpeg

He blinked on the 4th down call to bring in Culpepper. Not a good sign for someone people want to be here long term.

6-14 is no bueno.

He needs to win games.
Agree. I know everyone will hang their hat on the Clemson win and it is a big win no doubt. But this year Dino has had some bad moments. The MTSU game the overall coaching was horrible, not taking the FG before hafltime vs FSU was a bad decision, and today being up 17 and losing by 20 when you had 38pts on the board at halftime is a loss you can pin on the coaching staff 100%.

I still like Dino (gone from Love to Like which isn't good) but the in-game decisions this year have not been very good and that is saying it as nicely as I can.

Agree. I know everyone will hang their hat on the Clemson win and it is a big win no doubt. But this year Dino has had some bad moments. The MTSU game the overall coaching was horrible, not taking the FG before hafltime vs FSU was a bad decision, and today being up 17 and losing by 20 when you had 38pts on the board at halftime is a loss you can pin on the coaching staff 100%.

I still like Dino (gone from Love to Like which isn't good) but the in-game decisions this year have not been very good and that is saying it as nicely as I can.
Facts.

Everyone knows we have improved and it's great to see. But at some point improvement won't be enough... and that'll be decided at the end of 2019.

Our H0T Takes football writers and reporters were all on twitter like “yup, he’s gone. Either Florida or A & M. Ah, well. What could’ve been.”

LOLSMH. Friggin weirdos.

He needs to cut the halftime fan pep talks and just coach. We are competitive but still losing to peer schools.

He needs to cut the halftime fan pep talks and just coach. We are competitive but still losing to peer schools.

Right. Those 10 second comments are such a huge distraction from his coaching commitments.

Because that's the reason we lost today. 2 seconds at the end of a halftime interview.

No, you're absolutely right. A much bigger factor was the staff was horrendous today in all aspects. Dino looked green as grass today.

Wowzers. It’s year two. Doesn’t even have his recruits fully here.

Step back from the freaking ledge.
Bad coaching decisions won't be helped by a team full of 5 star players!! Play calling on both sides of the ball are so inconstant and Dino has hurt the team as much as he has helped the team.

He blinked on the 4th down call to bring in Culpepper. Not a good sign for someone people want to be here long term.

6-14 is no bueno.

I thought it was great that he did it.

Bad coaching decisions won't be helped by a team full of 5 star players!! Play calling on both sides of the ball are so inconstant and Dino has hurt the team as much as he has helped the team.

LOL :noidea:

Those cut and paste skills tho

Sorry. The crying Jordan thing ran it’s course to me a long time ago, so I can’t offer any appreciation of the cut and paste skills at this point.

Yes, it sure will. You can’t be serious?

You can point to a couple coaching decisions that you want to freak out about, but what about our DL getting absolutely worked?

Coaches always look better when they have better players.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Diamondmakr

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom