at least doug is recruiting well... What. nm | Syracusefan.com

at least doug is recruiting well... What. nm

Worst part is that I have a feeling some of the better kids (Michigan TE and the FLA LBs who seem to be getting more attention now) are going to bail as better programs open up scholies.

I'm not worried about any of our recruits. I don't think anyone wants them.

Also what the F are we doing having our big recruiting weekend in Dec? After the season? Why so they can build snowmen?

Also what the F are we doing having our big recruiting weekend in Dec? After the season? Why so they can build snowmen?

Really????? When would you like to have it? In October when all the high school kids can't come due to their own football games????

Really????? When would you like to have it? In October when all the high school kids can't come due to their own football games????

I am not sure the kids Marrone is getting made their high school teams.

Hey wait a minute don't be using logic on this board, don't you know we lost so we need to have a total meltdown. These kids can get a scholarship they should not be playing in their games this board amazes me, why I read these posts I have no idea

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom