At the Dome | Syracusefan.com

At the Dome

Sold a little over 3k.

Win and we play at Noon either Saturday or Sunday.

I busted chops of people who said they didn't care, but whoever is there tonight is the absolute gold standard of cuse fans. (Orange Standard?)

Yesterday before the game was postponed, people were talking about how to get to the game and back without being arrested because of an emergency weather condition (your bro I think). That is why the program will be ok long term even if we have a downturn. Name another college team that would have people risking life, limb, and possible time in the county lockup to get to a first round NIT game.

Good show!

last year that was nit slot also probably dont want to go h2h with ncaa

Sold a little over 3k.

Win and we play at Noon either Saturday or Sunday.
Didn't help it's also spring break.
If I wasn't 2.5 hours away and the weather what it is this week, I might have made the trek.
Looked like a lot of really good seats left.

i was wondering why a 7:00 tuesday night cancellation wasn't rescheduled for like say noon on wednesday.
apparently it wasn't an attendance thing.

Last edited:
Sat with my son behind the basket on the floor in seats we could NEVER sit in during the season. They still had the all you can eat pre game and halftime party for floor seats. We had a time we will never forget for 30 bucks per ticket. Lemonade my friends, lemonade.

Is there a need for a 5-6K on campus venue?
Could have been perfect for tonight; could hold Orange womens games, maybe volleyball?

It was a tough drive there from the West. Anyone who showed up for a 1st round NIT game in this weather deserves a round of applause in my book. It was announced crowd of approx. 4600. Good group too. Not the wine and cheese crowd.

Onto the next one.

If I were the suddenly Omnipotent Russians, I would give the former the tickets of the latter next season. Who knows, the team might respond better.

i remember church league venues in my youth where it was either line drive jumper or hit the roof.

It was a tough drive there from the West. Anyone who showed up for a 1st round NIT game in this weather deserves a round of applause in my book. It was announced crowd of approx. 4600. Good group too. Not the wine and cheese crowd.

Onto the next one.
Yeah, they sounded pretty enthusiastic for a crowd without a full student section.
Could really hear the "na na na na, hey hey hey, goodbye" chants when the UNCG guys fouled out.

Sat with my son behind the basket on the floor in seats we could NEVER sit in during the season. They still had the all you can eat pre game and halftime party for floor seats. We had a time we will never forget for 30 bucks per ticket. Lemonade my friends, lemonade.
That's why I wish I lived closer. Would loved to have been able to make it to tonight's game (especially when I heard tickets were starting at $15).
Probably would have had the best seats ever (although last year, I was like 5 rows behind the SU bench for one game and they were pretty awesome seats).

You could have held archery practice behind the one basket.

What are you talking about? In actuality it was largest crowd to ever see a game at the dome. The TV angles were intentionally framed to minimize the enormous support gathered behind the baskets.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom