At the end of the day GO was right | Syracusefan.com

At the end of the day GO was right

Like I told him today, we had not turned the corner at the time he said it.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

my mothers turns corners all the time. usually 3-4 times before she calls and asks for directions.

I believe this team turned the corner from game one. They always had the ability to win every game, it was just a matter of keeping the mental errors at a minimum & believing they could win them all.

Their talent level is not a consistent BCS Bowl quality, but it will be very soon, & they can play with anybody in America right now.

I think Syracuse will be just fine in the ACC, or any other big conference that comes calling...

Hey, IB.

I'm waiting for your "At the end of the day OttoinGrotto was right - All we had to do was play faster on offense" post.

;)

I believe this team turned the corner from game one. They always had the ability to win every game, it was just a matter of keeping the mental errors at a minimum & believing they could win them all.

Their talent level is not a consistent BCS Bowl quality, but it will be very soon, & they can play with anybody in America right now.

I think Syracuse will be just fine in the ACC, or any other big conference that comes calling...

No, not until Pugh came back. That was also around the time Bromley emerged as a force in the middle. Those were probably the keys to the season, along with Jerome's development, and Nassib's cool confidence.

No, not until Pugh came back. That was also around the time Bromley emerged as a force in the middle. Those were probably the keys to the season, along with Jerome's development, and Nassib's cool confidence.

Tough to argue about the impact Pugh had as with him we are 6-2 I believe. I just hope Doug is ready to fire Hackett, find a special teams coach and somebody forgot to tell him we don't have any threats at wr or rb...

The first corner was turned when G Rob was canned.

It will be very interesting to see how this team does next season without Nassib, Pugh, Lemon, and Sales.

Tough to argue about the impact Pugh had as with him we are 6-2 I believe. I just hope Doug is ready to fire Hackett, find a special teams coach and somebody forgot to tell him we don't have any threats at wr or rb...
Surely you are joking about Hackett. We just shattered school records for total offense without a single home run hitter at receiver or running back. Zero breakaway speed. No Ernie Davis, Don Mcnabb, Bill Hurley or Marvin Harrison. It's the DC who I am worried about.

Turn on your sarcasm meter. ^^^^^^

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom