At the Half: Virginia 28 / Pitt 26 and Tennessee 35 /Florida 28 | Syracusefan.com

At the Half: Virginia 28 / Pitt 26 and Tennessee 35 /Florida 28

jncuse

I brought the Cocaine to the White House
For those who are watching some games today. A couple of interesting ones to start.

Tennessee hasn't played great teams recently, but it has been steamrolling them (including Missouri recently). For what it's worth, KP has them at #12.

They will be dangerous on that 7,8,9 line in the tournament.

I have no earthly idea why the ESPN family of networks choose to put the horrible basketball of the SEC on ABC over these games.

It's Florida and everyone else in that league. Dumb decision by the powers that be.

If like to watch the fliorida game but the god damn parade is on locally. I mean What with this ridiculous "holiday". So glad my parents raised me to loathe it

I have no earthly idea why the ESPN family of networks choose to put the horrible basketball of the SEC on ABC over these games.

It's Florida and everyone else in that league. Dumb decision by the powers that be.

I have wondered the same as well.

It must have been in the agreement they signed with them, that the semi's and finals must be on ABC.

I guess they also can't pick and choose what to show, and Kentucky is a valuable product to have. That they know will be on 1 or 2 games.

sec is on abc by sec contract. Tennessee is 11 or 12 seed unless they beat florida

sec is on abc by sec contract. Tennessee is 11 or 12 seed unless they beat florida

Depending on today's result (and adjusting for committee judgment around those lines which is sometimes out of left field) they could be anywhere from 7-12. If they lose I have them 10-12.

They are dangerous on all of those seed lines.

This UVa/Pitt game is tough to watch. Really hate both teams' style of play.

Good for you...but don't know how you guys can watch basketball today.
I just don't care...until the NCAA's start.

Game tied , with under 5:00 left, and the refs call a questionable foul on a UT player, and then compound that by calling a T on that same player, as he was walking away from the ref.

Chris02M said:

Horrible contract for ESPN then. ACC is more relevant in basketball, more national interest.

UVA-Pitt game should be shown at Gitmo wow it's painful to watch each team pass for 25 seconds before ISO offense for each time.