At the midway point of the season, how satisfied are you with the teams performance? | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

At the midway point of the season, how satisfied are you with the teams performance?

How satisfied are you with the teams performance?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Tend to agree, 7 would be solid this year, 8 which I doubt we get would be fantastic. I still think if we can play 4 quarters in the next 6 games, we get 2 more with one that we will need some big breaks to get to 7. This team has simply not played well yet this year, IMO talent aside. We will need to play well to win any game at this point, there isn't an effort on the field the first 6 that will get us a win in the next 6, I dont see us as being a better team than any of the remaining games, about even with Ville and UConn but of we play like we have both UCONN and LVille will beat us by 7-14 points, IMO. There is very little margin for error. 6 wins is bare minimum but like I said, we have not played one good game this year, not one, IMO. We are better than what we have shown

Yeah, I think we need to get to the point where we're playing well enough to win games instead of well enough to be there in the end with a chance to make a play. I know that's a subtle, somewhat bs distinction but I just feel like this team has perfected the art of doing enough to give itself a chance to win late. Not sure that will be enough vs. the rest of the big east (as it wasn't against RU).