at UNLV Kick: 9 PM Friday Oct 4 | Page 28 | Syracusefan.com

at UNLV Kick: 9 PM Friday Oct 4

Dang it costs a lot to have any sort of shade at these pools. $225 for an umbrella at Mandalay.

Don’t think we’re gonna make it through 4 days of crazy intense sunblast lol. Shade at stadium swim might be out of my price range.

If you're in the water it feels cool. When it's this hot the only times I'm out of the pool is to get a drink or go to the bathroom.

Jealous of all you headed to the game...but I have a 5 month old who isn't able to quite walk the strip yet.

Putting the game on the outdoor projector, grilling up, and having a fire though...so not a bad way to watch the game.

Last edited:
So happy for all of you attending, have an amazing time!! So disappointed I had to cancel but I'm still hopeful I can make it to Cal.

So happy for all of you attending, have an amazing time!! So disappointed I had to cancel but I'm still hopeful I can make it to Cal.
I'm going to Cal too, lemme know if you do make it. Would definitely be up for getting together with a few folks.

Mandalay Bay folks bring inflatable rings if you still have time for the lazy river. $32 a pop here but probably $4-5 each at Wally World.

Flying out of Ft. Myers tomorrow evening, connect in Atlanta, land in Vegas tomorrow night around 10:30pm PT.

Staying until Wednesday as I have a conference for work that I am attending next week.
MWC?