At what point of what game were you most worried? | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

At what point of what game were you most worried?

During the end of the Cal game right before their player stepped on the out of bounds line. I thought we were in major trouble.

Worries Given so far ... ... ...

0.jpg

During the end of the Cal game right before their player stepped on the out of bounds line. I thought we were in major trouble.
Agree. That was a huge break. Was starting to get real dicey there and they had their fans behind them.

I know you are referring to the tournament, but I started getting worried about the team in season during the Yukon game. They just looked completely outclassed by that band of scrubs, James was back, and I was expecting alot more from that game, but it was never close. From there they fought hard in Milwaukee and could have won, played well against Louisville but lost at home, and then the 2 Georgetown stinkers had me thinking early exit. After their showing in MSG the faith was restored, and with the favorable matchups so far in the tourney I haven't been so much concerned as feeling there is nothing to lose with each game. I even stepped out and took my kids to play football on the high school turf during the Marquette game I was so confident after that started, of course checking the box score from time to time. Just been enjoying the ride now since MSG.

haven't been worried yet but am very worried about saturday because of the amount of money i've spent on my trip... just want it to be worth it

I was worried in every game (except Montana) ... until we had a comfortable lead with 30 seconds left. I have seen too many SU games... to know no lead is ever safe with this team. BC in an early BE Tourney ... up by 8 with 55 seconds to go and lose it in regulation. Pitt, a few years ago, up by 11 with less than a minute to go... and we lose. Heck, the Louisville game on March 16. People laugh at my worrying during games... but, hey, I have a reason to worry.

Same here. The Louisville and especially Villanova (end of game meltdown) was evidence enough. Feeling better about things as of late, however.

I was worried in every game (except Montana) ... until we had a comfortable lead with 30 seconds left. I have seen too many SU games... to know no lead is ever safe with this team. BC in an early BE Tourney ... up by 8 with 55 seconds to go and lose it in regulation. Pitt, a few years ago, up by 11 with less than a minute to go... and we lose. Heck, the Louisville game on March 16. People laugh at my worrying during games... but, hey, I have a reason to worry.

Ughh the Pitt game. I was in a pool tourny, and my team was up to play. One last look at the TV, we were up 11, 40 seconds to go? Came back after a few shots to see we lost. I couldnt believe it .

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
McCuse

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom