Class of 2017 - ATH Daewood Davis (FL) Now Flipped to Oregon/ Transferred to WKU/Signed as UDFA to Miami | Page 12 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2017 ATH Daewood Davis (FL) Now Flipped to Oregon/ Transferred to WKU/Signed as UDFA to Miami

Anyone know about his academic status (generally)? He's been at what, 3 high schools in the past 2-3 years? That can be a problem.

That is Shivers with him who also has a SU offer. For some reason he has been encouraging WVU fans on twitter to follow Daewood.

Anyone know about his academic status (generally)? He's been at what, 3 high schools in the past 2-3 years? That can be a problem.

Definitely some concern here. I have no firsthand or even secondhand info, but I wouldn't be putting all my eggs in his basket.

It will be interesting if Miami comes knocking again... New coach could mean new opportunity

I hope we can hold on to him...but I think he will see big fish start swimming.

I think he will see the big fish also but he wants to be a star and he will see and buy into the Dino Baber scheme and ride the Orange Wave.
I think you're delusional but hey it's nice to have hope.

I said the same thing about Nelson staying with the Cuse when so many here said he was gone to Georgia. But you are right, its nice to have hope. ;)

bnoro said:
I think you're delusional but hey it's nice to have hope.

Don't you think we'll grab a 4* WR here or there? I mean I know we're just lowly Syracuse, but I think it's likely we grab a stud or two at the position over the next couple of classes.

Don't you think we'll grab a 4* WR here or there? I mean I know we're just lowly Syracuse, but I think it's likely we grab a stud or two at the position over the next couple of classes.
I think we have a great chance to keep him and I think we'll do really well at the position moving forward, I just feel like if FSU or someone really big offers we'd lose Davis.

I think we have a great chance to keep him and I think we'll do really well at the position moving forward, I just feel like if FSU or someone really big offers we'd lose Davis.
I agree that is very possible but I to feel we have to do everything possible to hang on to this kid excluding a "slumber party". ;) .