Class of 2017 - ATH Eric Coley (NY) COMMITTED & SIGNED TO SYRACUSE | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2017 ATH Eric Coley (NY) COMMITTED & SIGNED TO SYRACUSE

Very valid, very fair. But one only needs to look at Art and Chandler Jones as recent Syracuse examples who passed the eye test playing against subpar competition in Upstate NY HS Football. And Ashton Broyld, physically, had all the tools to be very good at the D1 level. He might be a decent on the field comp to Coley.
That area has a much higher level of quality football as a whole over section 3. Even their B-teams would punish the big boys around here.

Stevie Scott's good man.

Coley runs a lot like Ashton Broyld, and I mean that in a positive way.

Would love to see a game between Albany CBA and Syracuse CBA.

TOS guy tweeted out highlights from the game. Quiet night from Coley and FM got blown out.

Looks like Stevie Scott was the player of the game.
unfortunately Coley is the only quality player on FM. CBA as a good all around team. They hold their blocks well. FM lost all their fundamental as far as tackling. I never saw so much bad tackling as I did in that game other than both sides of SU/ND.

That area has a much higher level of quality football as a whole over section 3. Even their B-teams would punish the big boys around here.

If what you say is true, then Section IV would be highly under recruited it would seem.

There's no doubt looking at this kids explosiveness and speed that he's an d1/SU calibre player. Interested to see where he ends up between the slot or a DB. What's the consensus here?

There's no doubt looking at this kids explosiveness and speed that he's an d1/SU calibre player. Interested to see where he ends up between the slot or a DB. What's the consensus here?

I think we have enough guys coming in on O that we put him at DB. I think the D needs more help anyway.

That is real impressive tape. I think he's gonna star whichever side of the ball he lands on. A playmaker. However, he's such a receiving threat in addition to his running skills that I sorta like him on offense.

I think Stritzinger falls in the same boat. Looks good on offense, but was more heavily recruited as a DB. Will be interesting to see what happens with both of them.

I thought I read that he was recruited as a safety.

dd the coaches sell him on RB when the actually want him to be a DB? ;)

dd the coaches sell him on RB when the actually want him to be a DB? ;)

Doubtful, especially considering his Pops is one those coaches. That would be cold as ice.

Meet the 2016 All-CNY football team (large schools)

21614459-standard.jpg

I wonder why Damico hasn't got any D-1 schools after him. I saw his highlights and he looks like he is out of the old mold of Dan Conley.

Really excited for this young man to wear Orange. Explosive athlete that would benefit either side of the ball. Sure to help our weary d but man he's got a bit of Lev in him carrying the rock as well...