Class of 2020 - ATH Jovan Ferguson (FL) Offered | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2020 ATH Jovan Ferguson (FL) Offered

The waiting game is over for Florida-based 2020 ATH Jovan Ferguson

Jovan Ferguson
announced his decision to transfer high schools just roughly an hour ago, and is now equipped with his first two offers of the recruiting process as well.

The 5-foot-10, 160-pound Ferguson, who just transferred into Fort Lauderdale (Fla.) St. Thomas Aquinas from Miami Carol City, received the green light from UCF and Syracuse, respectively.

Ferguson, who is being courted as an athlete, laces up the cleats at wide receiver, running back and cornerback.

"It is an exciting feeling, man," Ferguson said. "I just want to thank the Lord for every given moment he led me through, but I will remain humble."

Ferguson says staying put in the Sunshine State to suit up in front of loved ones and friends is an appetizing opportunity to have.

"UCF is an amazing opportunity," Ferguson said. "While saying that, staying in your home state to play ball will be great. The fans will love some Miami talent and their season went well. I would love to be a part of it."

At the same time, Ferguson says relocating and traveling outside of his comfort zone does nothing but benefit him in the long run.

"Syracuse is a great move, too," Ferguson said. "Moving away from your parents will allow me to better myself as a man in life, learning how to overcome obstacles and adapt to life on my own.

"There will be no more babysitting and handouts; I will be just fine."

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom