Class of 2020 - ATH Justin Barron (CT) COMMITTED / SIGNED NLI TO SYRACUSE (6/16/19) | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2020 ATH Justin Barron (CT) COMMITTED / SIGNED NLI TO SYRACUSE (6/16/19)

From his enthusiasm in his tweets, I thought Justin would have signed his NLI at midnight.

Justin, welcome to the Syracuse Football family!

Goorangefootball157496140074034156.gif

Nice idea for articles, will subscribe for this kind of stuff

Ben will tell you, Bailey too, that I have been nagging them for this type of recruiting info.
And I can nag. ;)
Agree.

We. and by 'we', I mean me, want PS writers to focus on analysis and interviews with recruiters/players/coaches.

Detailed accounts of what happened on the court or the field are not that important. We all saw the game.

We yearn for the story behind the story. That is what people will pay for and enable the PS writers and editors to flash wads of cash and order filet mignon.

Agree.

We. and by 'we', I mean me, want PS writers to focus on analysis and interviews with recruiters/players/coaches.

Detailed accounts of what happened on the court or the field are not that important. We all saw the game.

We yearn for the story behind the story. That is what people will pay for and enable the PS writers and editors to flash wads of cash and order filet mignon.
Now Tom, I think you mean this is what we recruiting nerds yearn for. ;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlCuse

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom