Class of 2020 - ATH Justin Barron (CT) Offered | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2020 ATH Justin Barron (CT) Offered

Status
Not open for further replies.
Melton is mid 3 star with 3 p5 offers and Stewart is a mid hi 3star kid with 7 p5 offers including syracuse, Kentucky, Tennessee, Louisville

Looks like Barron held his own on the score sheet

Melton is mid 3 star with 3 p5 offers and Stewart is a mid hi 3star kid with 7 p5 offers including syracuse, Kentucky, Tennessee, Louisville

Surprisingly Kobe Stewart was named WR MVP at the event.

I know this is the Barron thread... but why no Dottin? Anyone know if he competed there?

Not great film, unfortunately. You rarely see him run his routes. He's out of frame until almost before the ball arrives. He seems to catch it well, and under duress, but he's not blazing fast.
Agree. He could grow into a TE and be a receiving threat from there.

Last edited:
His father seems to think he is a TE.

I was surprised to see him listed as a TE. He's not that big, and I didn't see him block once in the tape. He is almost always a wide out. Not great speed, IMO, so that's probably why his dad is pitching him as a TE. He will need a couple years, at least, and he's not exceptionally tall.

Well, there seems to be a lot of separation between the top 2 or 3 guys and where Melton is rated.

D3mBbqhUEAAUIeO.png

Old Timer rails against change:
There should only be 3 Florida schools - Florida, FSU and Mia Fla. All the rest are acronymic upstarts taking advantage of the many D1 athletes in the state.

We know there is no "i" in team. But if there wasn't an "I" in FIU it would be FU and well, y'know

I feel better now. Thank you SyracuseFan.com

FWIW...His mother retweeted the tweet for the article.

ATH JUSTIN BARRON, SUFFIELD ACADEMY (CT): Once baseball is over and done with, Barron should be able to focus more on his football recruiting. Not much will be known til then, but right now Syracuse looks like the team to beat, and they are our pick for the athlete who projects to linebacker at the next level.

Since it looks like Baseball is over maybe we get a visit in June.

Status
Not open for further replies.