Class of 2024 - ATH K.J. Bolden (GA) Committed to Georgia | Page 15 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2024 ATH K.J. Bolden (GA) Committed to Georgia

WHO'S YOUR SOURCE!!!???!!!???
IMG_0815.gif

I'd love to be run but from what I have heard Bolden is gonna be a bridge to far. He and KJE are very close friends for sure which helps but there is a major battle going on for Bolden's services right now with monster NIL numbers.
I feel like his uncertainty of signing with Florida State may indicate that maybe his heart is with Syracuse. I would be surprised if it’s Auburn or Georgia, if he decommits from FSU. If we can compete with the others with NIL, why not jump ship to the hottest program on the recruiting trail, especially to be able to play with a close friend.

I'd love to be run but from what I have heard Bolden is gonna be a bridge to far. He and KJE are very close friends for sure which helps but there is a major battle going on for Bolden's services right now with monster NIL numbers.
Guess it depends if relationships trump money. For some it does, for others not so much.

I feel like his uncertainty of signing with Florida State may indicate that maybe his heart is with Syracuse. I would be surprised if it’s Auburn or Georgia, if he decommits from FSU. If we can compete with the others with NIL, why not jump ship to the hottest program on the recruiting trail, especially to be able to play with a close friend.

Auburn has been making a big push for awhile and now Georgia is involved heavily with FSU trying to hold on for dear life. He's got a tough decision to make.

Auburn has been making a big push for awhile and now Georgia is involved heavily with FSU trying to hold on for dear life. He's got a tough decision to make.
He's got blue bloods pulling him in all directions like taffy. The NIL will likely be too large for us to compete, but maybe, he can get enough here and feel like he can be part of something TRULY special with his friend.

He's got blue bloods pulling him in all directions like taffy. The NIL will likely be too large for us to compete, but maybe, he can get enough here and feel like he can be part of something TRULY special with his friend.
True and I can’t believe even so far that we have been able to compete with the blue bloods. So I’m starting to think that maybe this is some of kind of master plan that was planned over a long period of time is at play right now lol.

True and I can’t believe even so far that we have been able to compete with the blue bloods. So I’m starting to think that maybe this is some of kind of master plan that was planned over a long period of time is at play right now lol.
I'm not saying it is going to happen, but these kids get sales pitches all day long from the blue bloods, someone real may be actually able to sway them.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
warriors826

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom