Class of 2024 - ATH K.J. Bolden (GA) Committed to Georgia | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2024 ATH K.J. Bolden (GA) Committed to Georgia

Yeah uh guys don’t visit Syracuse in the winter for the hell of it. Just putting that out there.

This post actually made me lol.

It's just a fun free visit with his friend. I will believe nothing more than that for my own sanity.

I think that's really all it is to be honest but to just get this dude on campus is a major victory in itself and other recruits will take notice. Give this dude a full recruiting year god only knows who we could end up with.

Flip or not getting players like this to come on campus is the first step.
Yep. He's visiting because of the coaching staff we have and the vision for the program. His friend who's a top 250 kid and no slouch himself has already been sold on it.

We may or may not land him but we all need to move on from the Why Syracuse? mindset - it's now Why Not Syracuse? Time.

Yep. He's visiting because of the coaching staff we have and the vision for the program. His friend who's a top 250 kid and no slouch himself has already been sold on it.

We may or may not land him but we all need to move on from the Why Syracuse? mindset - it's now Why Not Syracuse? Time.
Would be cool if Darius could be there for the visit.

Robin Williams What Year Is It GIF

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
granthath9

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom