Class of 2024 - ATH K.J. Bolden (GA) Committed to Georgia | Page 7 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2024 ATH K.J. Bolden (GA) Committed to Georgia

has everything to do with Adam. Because scared money don’t make money? GTFOH. Weistman had become the national poster boy and flagged by the NCAA of how not to operate in the NIL era. it was a trading wreck waiting to happen. The chancellor put and end to it like he should. Man, the crap you put on here is second to none. Just not the truth
Is this right? What got him flagged? Anything more than his high profile guests ?

Is this right? What got him flagged? Anything more than his high profile guests ?
Probably that and the fact that he was vocally promising to throw money around I’d wager didn’t help.

I’m not sure why they didn’t use this previously. Easily the best hotel in Syracuse and right down the street from the hill.
I think kids used to stay at the Sheraton on campus before the University took the building over

I’m not sure why they didn’t use this previously. Easily the best hotel in Syracuse and right down the street from the hill.
It is the best overall, hands down. The rooms are a little on the smaller side, though.

It’s too bad the recruits can’t see the football field setup on their visit. I get that it wouldn’t be logistically possible or whatever (I don’t follow MBB or WBB) but it would be a real nice touch.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom