Class of 2024 - ATH K.J. Bolden (GA) Committed to Georgia | Page 12 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2024 ATH K.J. Bolden (GA) Committed to Georgia

I interpret THIS post as KJ is ready to pull the trigger and go Cuse BUT the gap in NIL money is so big he has to go FSU.

Only Fran and JW said hang on let us work on some things and see if we can’t get you what you need.

So fingers crossed we come correct with NIL
FWIW, I believe almost all of the kids who visited this weekend had in-home visits with the kid. I see FSU, Georgia, and Auburn visited, but i didn’t see Syracuse. That pretty much tells you all you need to know. I’m sure he respect Fran enough to tell him not to waste his time in a sense and spend your valuable time with kids that you have an actual shot with. Maybe if he has a year to sell the program to this type of recruit but this one isn’t happening.

Last edited:
I have a feeling some posters on this thread Are gonna be “(Dan Mullen)”hurt and disappointed when it is not Syracuse.. I am just grateful he was on campus and Syracuse got some national news for it..
Yeah he’s not coming here and that’s ok. Was awesome that they got him on campus and that’s a start. We’re talking to and getting higher rated kids than we have in years and that’s all Fran Brown and his staff, but it doesn’t mean we’re going to get every one of them. Now if the kid hits the portal in a year or two maybe that’s when we have a better shot.

FWIW, I believe almost all of the kids who visited this weekend had in-home visits with the kid. I see FSU, Georgia, and Auburn visited, but i didn’t see Syracuse. That pretty much tells you all you need to know. I’m sure he respect Fran enough to tell him not to waste his time in a sense and spend your valuable time with kids that you have an actual shot with. Maybe if he has a year to sell the program to this type of recruit but this one isn’t happening.
Unless Fran is working for the weekend and hits him up last

Are you kidding ? Have you ever seen what comes out of Onondaga Lake?! There’s a reason fishing is banned there. Why do you think everyone is so scared of our whales
Fishing is banned? Since when?

I get it’s a joke, but it’s not 1975.

Can we please keep this on Onondaga Lake and maybe a little less on some 5-star named Bolden.

The nice thing about fish from Onondaga Lake is that they come right out of the lake already precooked using the Solvay Process.

I’ve been fishing and eating the fish out of Onondaga Lake. Is that bad?
A Tribe Called Quest Omg GIF

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom