Class of 2024 - ATH K.J. Bolden (GA) Committed to Georgia | Page 22 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2024 ATH K.J. Bolden (GA) Committed to Georgia

FU State:

tears-sadness.gif

This high school has ridiculous talent. They could compete with UConn right now. Had to take a cheap shot at them.
Buford was eliminated in the quarterfinals of the 7A bracket...

I don’t think FSU is doing themselves any favors pitching public fits and saying they are actively looking to leave the ACC. They already have several players opting out of the bowl game against UGA, which can’t be good for the ratings and sponsors. Now they have bigger programs picking their bones on NSD. Did they get screwed by the CFP? Yes. But all of the self pity isn’t a good look for them. They are in a spiral, and I hate to say that moving to the SEC or BIG right now is not going to help them like they think it will.

F FSU. Can’t stand Norvell. Have a lot of uga friends and they are normal people. Athens is a normal place. They are SU south. FSU is garbage and love when they don’t get players
Agree. I lived in Georgia from 6th grade through college and still have some high school and college friends who are UGA fans. For an SEC school, their fanbase is pretty tolerable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom