Class of 2023 - ATH Kahlil Ali (NJ) Offered | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2023 ATH Kahlil Ali (NJ) Offered

After watching his highlights, I'm kind of surprised this kid is a borderline 4 star player.
But if the staff likes him, reel him in.

I know this class is supposed to be small (it seems like they all are) but at some point this cycle the staff has to close on someone who has a significant offer sheet (yes I know Sellers and a couple of others do but for the most part the rest of the class does not have a significant offer sheet nor is highly rated.)

I know this class is supposed to be small (it seems like they all are) but at some point this cycle the staff has to close on someone who has a significant offer sheet (yes I know Sellers and a couple of others do but for the most part the rest of the class does not have a significant offer sheet nor is highly rated.)

Do you think that they didn’t just potentially close on this kid?

Came on campus committed to BC left campus uncommitted

With all the WR on the team and only one who has shown the ability to play would expect some of them to leave opening room.

Why? So fans feel better? Seems like they are doing OK.

With all the WR on the team and only one who has shown the ability to play would expect some of them to leave opening room.

And there will be transfer portal out guys, looking for PT/starting role/change of scenery.

And the inevitable handful who are medically DQ’d or just don’t wanna play football anymore, or take their degree and go.

There are always more openings than meets the eye.
Eventually.

I’m hoping we flip one or both of the linemen who are currently committed elsewhere.

Plus land a stud WR, either croot or portal.

And there will be transfer portal out guys, looking for PT/starring role/change of scenery.

And the inevitable handful who are medically DQ’d or just don’t wanna play football anymore, or take their degree and go.

There are always more openings than meets the eye.
Eventually.

I’m hoping we flip one or both of the linemen who are currently committed elsewhere.

Plus land a stud WR, either croot or portal.
this 100%. would prefer a portal WR, for immediate help, not often a freshman WR can contribute

More like Amba or a Charlie Jones that Purdue got this season would have been awesome. We certainly should have more to sell to a WR this season than we did last year.

Last edited:
More like Amba or a Charlie Jones that Perdue got this season would have been awesome. We certainly should have more to sell to a WR this season than we did last year.
Especially if CDRW shows out in his time now.

Rutgers fans already saying that he’s not a take because of his speed otherwise he’d have already have committed there lol

Duce 2.0?
Gotta admire their consistency. When a good football player and athlete wants to play on your team, you should want them to be on your team.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom