Class of 2017 - ATH Russell Thompson-Bishop (CT) COMMITTED & SIGNED TO SYRACUSE | Page 8 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2017 ATH Russell Thompson-Bishop (CT) COMMITTED & SIGNED TO SYRACUSE

Nah, while I think he will be well spoken, smart and charismatic. I think the unquestioned leader will always be at quarterback. I think Dungey and then his successor (likely DeVito) and all quarterbacks thereafter will be strong leaders.

Agree, but in offense, intelligent leaders can come from anywhere. A center, a tackle, a rb, of course. Weirdly enough, wrs sometimes dont fit this role. They just play and produce.

RTB ran an 11.2 100m (6th place) and a 22.1 200m (3rd place) at states last weekend.
Sounds like a long strider. Usually I see faster 100 times with that 200 time or slower 200's with that 100. Would love to see how both of those races played out.

Sounds like a long strider. Usually I see faster 100 times with that 200 time or slower 200's with that 100. Would love to see how both of those races played out.
He ran a 10.94 last year as a junior. The 22.1 was a PR.

Russell Thompson-Bishop

I want to put this out there too - in the recent past we recruited track athletes to get speed who also happened to be football players (Kobena is the first that comes to mind).

None of the burners that Babers is landing strike me as that type of prospect. They're all pretty accomplished FB players in their own right. I really like that, and it also shows in the other schools pursuing too.

Last edited: