Class of 2017 - ATH Russell Thompson-Bishop (CT) COMMITTED & SIGNED TO SYRACUSE | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2017 ATH Russell Thompson-Bishop (CT) COMMITTED & SIGNED TO SYRACUSE

Working hard. At the Dome Dude Day on Saturday and then on the road yesterday.

This kid is a horse!!

He's already built more like a RB or safety than a WR.

Welcome aboard, RTB!

great article.

...said he ran a hand time 4.38 at the Pedo State camp.

I'm pretty sure he ran in front of our coaches as well and that's when he got an offer.

I really like that he is 4th in his class in academic standing.

Great athletes who are smart too are hard to beat. They tend to achieve a lot.
Agreed, offer his unborn son a scholarship right now.

Nonsense. There was no story to be written. Quit embarrassing yourself.

:cool:

The ads on that imaginary story of un-important news really caught my eye

This is going to be a fun recruit to watch out for when he arrives. He already has nice size (recent visit photo) and I could have sworn I read earlier in this thread (or linked article?) that he clocked a 4.38/40? If that is true or even 4.5/40 close, then physically he is in what appears to be a promising place coming in... Being 4th in his class doesn't mean just brains either...It also denotes a level of maturity and work ethic, your not 4th in your class by accident...This young man will be someone to watch once he arrives...

This is going to be a fun recruit to watch out for when he arrives. He already has nice size (recent visit photo) and I could have sworn I read earlier in this thread (or linked article?) that he clocked a 4.38/40? If that is true or even 4.5/40 close, then physically he is in what appears to be a promising place coming in... Being 4th in his class doesn't mean just brains either...It also denotes a level of maturity and work ethic, your not 4th in your class by accident...This young man will be someone to watch once he arrives...

If he legitimately runs that fast at his size (and he seems to be a kid where he actually looks bigger than what he's been show at on paper) - he's going to be a nightmare to cover.