Class of 2027 - ATH Tank White (FL) COMMITTED TO SYRACUSE (6/7/24) | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2027 ATH Tank White (FL) COMMITTED TO SYRACUSE (6/7/24)

Happy Jim Carrey GIF
Classic

It’s so far out and so much can happen but quickly looking at his IG, he is connected with a ton of players, all of them giving props. We are getting noticed by other recruits in his class essentially. I know this always happens but with commitments being rare in that age group I think it’s a solid exposure tool we have never had before. We never got commits this early!

That last quote… if that doesn’t get you excited what will?

Welcome to the family Tank
He and Samuels are Friends. They have known each other for years.
Two players who will be good recruiters for Fran, they will want good players to come with them.
Winning here, then going home and letting the players know Syracuse and Fran is where it's at.

Sure, this is fun, but even in what used to be college recruiting, his signing date is a long way off. In todays college recruiting environment, 2027committing in 2024 is an eternity.

Last edited:
Sure, this is fun, but even in what used to be college recruiting, his signing date is a long way off. In todays college recruiting environment, 2027commits in 2024 is an eternity.
100% of the board is aware of this.

It’s a great sign that Fran is getting high quality kids excited about playing at Syracuse well in advance of their LOI (and NIL) date.

Let’s just enjoy good news when we get it.

I don’t follow recruiting much but aren’t we normally this time of year just getting our first 2025 kids? How in the heck do we have 2026, 2027, and 2028 kids already?
Back in 1993...we received a commitment from Rob Konrad between his Jr and Sr year. It was very unusual at the time. It was the earliest commitment I ever remembered for Syracuse up to then.

Last edited:
Back in 1993...we received a commitment from Rob Konrad between his Jr and Sr year. It was very unusual at the time. It was the earliest commitment I ever remembered for Syracuse up to then.
And then had to fight off ND for like a year. I remember that.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom