Athletic Department Yard Sale | Syracusefan.com

Athletic Department Yard Sale

DaCuse

Shooting a deuce for da Cuse!
Have any of you ever went to the yard sale at Manley? Were you able to get some cool SU gear that was new?

Just curious as SU is having another yard sale this summer!

Have any of you ever went to the yard sale at Manley? Were you able to get some cool SU gear that was new?

Yes I’ve gone. I got some nice new SU sneakers for myself and my husband. It’s a zoo though searching for specific sizes etc. It was like a gigantic garage sale with table after table (even under the tables) and clothing racks filled with jerseys etc. Lots of people. The line to check out is long so it’s better to go shopping as a duo at least. One can stand in line while the other finishes up shopping.Remember Manley isn’t (or wasn’t) air conditioned so it can get pretty warm in there too.

I haven’t heard of one for this year yet though.

The last one they had was a few years ago. It was an unorganized disaster.

Season ticket holders were supposed to have access at 9 AM, while everyone else had to wait until 10. Good luck with that.

It was 100 degrees in Manley that day, and it took almost an hour to checkout.

The last time they had it, posters on here cleaned up. I couldn't justify making an eight hour round trip. If anyone is willing to volunteer assistance this time around lmk. I'm in the market for the most recent football jerseys.

If I could have one Syracuse nostalgia item it would be Melo s Championship sneakers

our campus one is a pretty big hit every year. i have gotten some pretty nice stuff but hardly every decent clothing most often the sizes are way too big

Has anyone seen a Nike winter coat at one of these sales?

The last one they had was a few years ago. It was an unorganized disaster.

Season ticket holders were supposed to have access at 9 AM, while everyone else had to wait until 10. Good luck with that.

It was 100 degrees in Manley that day, and it took almost an hour to checkout.

Unorganized disaster is being kind. As you know me and you were there and I posted about it.

Yard Sale Thoughts

They usually do the sales every 3 years so I suspect the OP is right. One thing I would say is if there going to do it again and give ST holders first shot they have to do a much better then they did last time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom