Athlon | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Athlon

Pretty safe prediction. I've brought home some Orange Kool-aid from the store...think 8-4 is doable.

Going to have to go to Borders and peruse the sports rack soon.
You still have a Borders? I thought they went out of business.

Pretty safe prediction. I've brought home some Orange Kool-aid from the store...think 8-4 is doable.

Going to have to go to Borders and peruse the sports rack soon.
They closed years ago.

Man, pre internet I used to live for these magazines. Bought every last one of them and read every word. Now I can come on here for free (almost free). But I have to read you folks.

Same here, and Athlon was always the first one out if I recall. That or Lindy's.

Used to be good beach reading. But now I can't remember the last time I bought a magazine.

I'm just happy I answered the door that day the guy knocking was offering me all those magazines.

Which reminds me, I need to tape a penny to a postcard and pick out my 50 favorite CDs.
I have saved up almost enough points for a free box of 10 Mallow Cups!
13A8865F-361D-4C1E-B523-3B4F0EC25ED1.jpeg

That’s gotta be the most preseason all acc players we’ve had in awhile. Good to get some recognition. Just a bummer cause you know Chestnut and Carter would be on there too

I saw one IG post they had Shrader listed as the 9th best QB.
Whoever ranked those QB's is an idiot. 3rd tier and 9th in ACC my ass. I'd probably list him 4th in ACC. Some really good QB's at the top. Lets take a look at the stats from 5 QB's ranked above him. Shrader kills those dudes rushing and his stats were really brought down because he had a bummed wheel second half against Clemson, and then ND and FL State games and also sat out the Pit game. If we have Shrader healthy for a full season he is going to kill it.

Shrader
1685046931295.png

Klubnik - Uh... I guess we'll see. He only really played 2 games and was mediocre at best with game sagainst a UNC squad that everybody torched and had 0 TD's and 2 INT's against Tenn.
Cade Klubnik Game by Game Stats and Performance | ESPN

Jurkovec - Was not as good. Worse comp % and TD/INT ratios.
Phil Jurkovec Stats | ESPN

Armstrong - Not even close in 2022.
Brennan Armstrong Stats | ESPN

Van Dyke - Was not as good as he doesn't have the rushing element
Tyler Van Dyke Game by Game Stats and Performance | ESPN

Griffis - What? His season was 288 yds and 3 TD's vs VMI.
Mitch Griffis Game by Game Stats and Performance | ESPN

Last edited: