Athlon | Syracusefan.com

Athlon

djorange1989

Living Legend
I won’t spoil their preview of SU for those wanting to buy the issue but they are fair and generally positive. Not sure if all editions are messed up but instead of what is supposed to be orange highlighted text and photo, everything on the page of our preview has a yellow tint, so a pic they have of Shrader makes him look like he is wearing a throwback Steelers jersey.

They did an ACC cover, with only 3 QB's (none named Shrader).

8154.jpg

That's a deal breaker for me.

8154.jpg

Klubnik is going to have the hype but why is Drake Maye not front and center there?

Klubnik is going to have the hype but why is Drake Maye not front and center there?
Clemson fans buy more magazines than UNC fans.

8154.jpg

Athlon can smoke a turd in hell for that oversight! Though at least a respectable write up from the sounds of it.

Pretty safe prediction. I've brought home some Orange Kool-aid from the store...think 8-4 is doable.

Going to have to go to Borders and peruse the sports rack soon.
Yeah, Barnes and Noble is where I got it, my local grocery and pharmacy chains had lots of motorcycle and gun magazines but no Athlon yet! 8-4 could happen but I think 7-5 is where we will end up.

I’ve never heard of them before, is it a new magazine?

Man, pre internet I used to live for these magazines. Bought every last one of them and read every word. Now I can come on here for free (almost free). But I have to read you folks.
And those magazines are like $10 each!!!

I think Okechukwu is one of the most underrated and underappreciated guys in the ACC.

10 TFL, 7 Sacks, 2 FF and one of the five best individual moments all year (Purdue Pick Six). Consider how small and banged up the other DL were, that's one hell of a campaign.

Hope GS sees that and all the lack of recognition and gets that chip on his shoulder even more. Love when he’s fired up

Hope GS sees that and all the lack of recognition and gets that chip on his shoulder even more. Love when he’s fired up
The 3 QB's who will probably have a hard time are the North Carolina, Duke, and Florida St QB. Every team is going to go after them after their performance last year.