Atleast Darius Parsons is now Fully Committed... | Syracusefan.com

Atleast Darius Parsons is now Fully Committed...

Rumors had it that he was going to be taking multiple OVs, but looks like he's all Orange now.

and I don't know if this was posted this past week:

http://www2.insidenova.com/sports/2...ll-standout-darius-parson-leads-e-ar-1433486/

He appears to have good size in the interview. He's a red flag recruit to me though. Woodbridge is not an under the radar high school so I wonder why he has a lack of offers. Is it grades, talent or both? He seems pretty well spoken in the interview.

if he is legit that size, we red shirt him and he plays specials his first two years - two year starter at MLB in three / four years

I thought Parsons was from a school that was like Spruills that rarely won more than a handful of games a year, leading to his under-recruitment

He appears to have good size in the interview. He's a red flag recruit to me though. Woodbridge is not an under the radar high school so I wonder why he has a lack of offers. Is it grades, talent or both? He seems pretty well spoken in the interview.
That was the rumor. If true, wouldn't be surprised if he ends up at Prep and in the 2013 class. We usually have 2-3 of those recruits anyway.

I thought Parsons was from a school that was like Spruills that rarely won more than a handful of games a year, leading to his under-recruitment
They had a down year this year Woodbridge was in the playoffs last year, and there senior class for next year has atleast 2 division 1 studs. They should atleast make regionals next year. Kevin Smith took over a few years back as head coach but they have been solid to say the least in Northern Virginia play.

Woodbridge, VA ? no, they're a school regularly hit by recruiters. It's just outside of DC.

He does have good size. Sounds like he will remain committed. Love the leadership characteristics.

Everett and Jaylen will be getting a lot of attention below is the scout high school woodbridge site/link
http://hsvirginia.At their request,...ked from this site./a.z?s=412&p=9&c=4&yr=2013