Attendance numbers for Syracuse home games? | Syracusefan.com

Attendance numbers for Syracuse home games?

OrangeCrush22

All Conference
I'm trying to find the exact numbers for home attendance so far this season. Google searches aren't turning up anything. Does anyone here know the numbers, or where to find them? Thanks! :)

Never Mind,

OrangeXtreme helped me find them.

Wake Forest - 40,833

Rhode Island - 36,421

Toledo - 39,116

Rutgers - 42,152

West Virginia - 45,265

Average attendance so far in 2011 - 40,757

2010 average attendance - 40,064

The box scores at SUAthletics will give you announced figures.

The box scores at SUAthletics will give you announced figures.
Thanks just found them. I wanted to figure out what our average attendance was this year. It's 40,757 so far, last year it was 40,064.

That last home game vs Cincy will draw a lackluster crowd. I don't care what time the kickoff is.

First its Thanksgiving weekend and a lot of people travel out out of town. Second, its the biggest shopping weekend of the year, starting with Black Friday going straight through Sunday. That game will not draw a big turnout.

I expect the South Florida game to be similar to the WV game though and a great turnout.

The size of the crowd for the USF game will be highly dependent on what happens in East Hartford on Saturday. I know a number of season ticket holders who have told me that they are done with this team if we lose against the Huskies.

If SU beats UConn and wins the USF game, the UC game will get a big turnout.

Didn't BC do well for the reason that a lot of people go home that weekend?

As far as USF goes, the worst thing that can happen is that we're playing for a bowl that night. Tough crowd.

The size of the crowd for the USF game will be highly dependent on what happens in East Hartford on Saturday. I know a number of season ticket holders who have told me that they are done with this team if we lose against the Huskies.

If SU beats UConn and wins the USF game, the UC game will get a big turnout.

That seems insane to me. Other than the Rutgers stink-fest, we're playing much better at home than on the road this season. Why deprive yourself if you're a local season ticket holder?

I may be critical of the pace of progress with our offense because I don't feel like working, but I think that position is pretty extreme.

I have heard the same from locals ... win saturday and they will show ... lose and they will try to dump their tickets

we have won at home this year - and yet people are still not sold (the whole jeckyl / hyde persona the team has)

That seems insane to me. Other than the Rutgers stink-fest, we're playing much better at home than on the road this season. Why deprive yourself if you're a local season ticket holder?

I may be critical of the pace of progress with our offense because I don't feel like working, but I think that position is pretty extreme.
I don't agree with this attitude. I take issue with it as well. But as someone who lives in CNY and talks to a lot of people here, this is the mindset of many I am talking to (not people on this board; we are all die hards).

Maybe others are hearing something else...

I don't agree with this attitude. I take issue with it as well. But as someone who lives in CNY and talks to a lot of people here, this is the mindset of many I am talking to (not people on this board; we are all die hards).

Maybe others are hearing something else...

I hear Friday night leaf raking is friggin' AMAZING!!!1!1!!!

Didn't BC do well for the reason that a lot of people go home that weekend?

Yeah, I think it was our biggest crowd in 2010. It's the same story with the basketball games during Thanksgiving and the early part of Christmas - the missing students are offset by a lot of people visiting friends and family in Syracuse for the holiday.

As long as we don't lose the next two games, Cincinnati should be no worse than 42,000.