Attendance Thread | Friday Night vs. Stanford: First New Dome Sellout? | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Attendance Thread | Friday Night vs. Stanford: First New Dome Sellout?

Will there be any special lighting effects inside or outside the Dome for the night game?
They have asked all fans to bring a lantern and a mirror

1725764110513.gif

I’ll be there. Although I live in nc and have had tickets for months

They better start the promotion and hype machine this week and try to get it to build up. Waiting until 3 days out wont get it done. get on the TV and the radio

I had 4-5 people on the way home ask if we played and if we won. Awareness in the casual fan is still too low.

My estimate may be low. They definitely held a lot more for them than any other early game. And I’ve heard anecdotally of a lot of Stanford alums in nyc area making the trip.
I went to the Stanford game the last time they played at West Point (2013). True, the campus was crawling with people with Stanford sweatshirts on. But West Point on a Saturday afternoon is quite a bit easier from NYC than Syracuse on a Friday night, and Stanford was a lot better at football than they are now.

Full disclosure: I am an alum of both Syracuse and Stanford, and will be at the game.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tucker

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom