attention chair bound workers | Syracusefan.com

attention chair bound workers

moqui

generational talent
i don't know where else to put this. my chiropractor has invented a new chair for those of us who work at desks for long periods of time.
01-blk-leatherette-blk-base_3092d820-e53f-4e65-8779-f197416bf4b0_900x.jpg

i have an early model of the chair and it has definitely made a positive difference in my posture and my physical well being. it took awhile to get used to; the first two days it made my hips and butt sore but that was because it was activating muscles that had been dormant. it's pricey ($700 but a target price of $1000 after the initial launch) but it is worth it, imho.

it's called "the backstrong chair" but the company is called all33 because it works on & supports all 33 vertebrae

i am not an investor in this effort and i get nothing from sharing this other than the satisfaction of helping my friend dennis.

i don't know where else to put this. my chiropractor has invented a new chair for those of us who work at desks for long periods of time.

i have an early model of the chair and it has definitely made a positive difference in my posture and my physical well being. it took awhile to get used to; the first two days it made my hips and butt sore but that was because it was activating muscles that had been dormant. it's pricey ($700 but a target price of $1000 after the initial launch) but it is worth it, imho.

it's called "the backstrong chair" but the company is called all33 because it works on & supports all 33 vertebrae

i am not an investor in this effort and i get nothing from sharing this other than the satisfaction of helping my friend dennis.

Where can I sit in one? Does he have a sample in any stores or popups? I'm still on the quest for the perfect chair. I have have tried a couple Herman Millers, sat in hundreds of chairs across furniture stores, Ikea, Staples and specialized office furtniture stores. I am currently using an ergonomic mesh backed, well cushioned chair however I am not thrilled with the lumbar support.

Where can I sit in one? Does he have a sample in any stores or popups? I'm still on the quest for the perfect chair. I have have tried a couple Herman Millers, sat in hundreds of chairs across furniture stores, Ikea, Staples and specialized office furtniture stores. I am currently using an ergonomic mesh backed, well cushioned chair however I am not thrilled with the lumbar support.
other than his office in beverly hills, i'm not aware of any place. i'll see him tomorrow & ask him.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom